Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Art in the Streets


With this look I paired two of my favorite palettes! 'Wet n Wild's' Art in the Streets and 'Urban Decay' Naked 2  






                                                   





1. I started with 'Nyx' Milk all over the lid and blended into the crease.
2. I took the green in the 'Wet n Wild's' Art in the Streets and put it all over my lid.
3. Use the color tease in the Naked 2 palette and with a fluffy blending brush I put it in my crease.
4. Snakebite is the color I used for my outer v with a more precise blending brush. Then with a smudger brush, I took that same color for the lower lash line.
5. Foxy, for the brow bone.
6. L'Oreal carbon black liquid eyeliner
7. Jordana lash blast for the upper and lower lashes.


This was another fun look. I love pairing these 2 palettes together. These palettes by themselves are great but I wouldn't say you could get a very wearable everyday look from the Art in the Streets alone. When you used the more neutral colors like in the Naked 2 palette has with maybe one or two of the crazy colors, you create a look that you can wear from day to day!  


I also got this look with these 2 palettes!




No comments:

Post a Comment