Monday, August 4, 2014

'OFRA' Palette

As promised... Here are the swatches from the 'OFRA' palette that
I have mentioned before. I will and do use this palette quite often. 



   I absolutely love these eye shadows! The colors are so easily blended and as you can see they are beautiful. There are so many different looks and color combinations that can come from this one palette. 
   My favorite colors in this palette are the 2 (teal) and 12 (hot pink). Both of these colors have a nice satin finish with a color that turns out just the way I expect. The colors 4 and 7 are the only two colors that have bigger chunks of glitter.  In this palette you also get a rose pink blush, a sparkly highlight, and a bronzer. The bronzer is a little too orange, so I would be careful using too much if you do decide to use it, but I have used it as a blush and it works out pretty well. I love the variety and the countless number of things I have done with this palette.

If you do decide to buy this palette, this^ is what it should look like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment