Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Cranberry

I love this Cranberry look....It's seriously sooo simple! Here is a step by step!

1. I used 'Maybelline' Color tattoo in 'Pomegranate Punk' all over the lid and under they eye. I took a blending brush and blended it into and above the crease.
 I absolutely love these color tattoo shadows! You can use them as a base or all on their own. They will stay all day. If you are going to do any blending make sure you do it quickly, these colors set quickly! 

2. On top of the Pomegranate punk I used ELF's backed eye shadow in 'burnt plum'.
I love the ELF baked shadows. Beautiful metalic finish. Love burnt plum!

3. I used my 'L'Oreal' carbon black liquid eyeliner. Just a very thin line on the upper lashline
4. For my upper and lower lashes I used 'Jordana Lash Blast'


A very fun and simple look!

No comments:

Post a Comment