Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Orange Cream


This is one of my favorite looks! 
Instructions step-by-step

1. I started with 'Nyx' Milk as a base, making the orange cream color pop on my lids. I love the way the color turned out!

2. The orange that I used all over the lid and under they eye is the one highlighted below. 
These shadows come from the 'ELF' 85 piece complete the look palette. I de-potted them because it is inconvenient to carry that big pallet around. I got this little empty palette from amazon and stuck the colorful shadows in it. These eye shadows are AMAZING. The complete the look palette is only $20!

3. For the crease I used the dark grey from the Complete the look palette. I blended it through the crease and in the outer V. I also brought that color down the lower lash line, just on the outer 1/3. 
4. I used my 'L'Oreal' Carbon black liquid eye liner on my top lash line. 
5. I used 'Jordana Lash Blast' on my upper and lower lashes
6. On my lips I used 'Jordana's' Moisturizing Balm Stain in 'Blitzy Geeks'






No comments:

Post a Comment