Thursday, August 7, 2014

Get the Look


Step-by-step to get this look! 
(I highlighted in white and black the colors I used for this look)
1.I started with 'Nyx' Milk. I put this on the lid and blended it into the crease. I also put it under the eye.

2. I used the pink color all over the lid. Also in the inner corner and under the eye on the inner 3rd. 

3. I took the pinkish brow color in the crease first and blended it up a little with a fluffy crease brush

4. With a more precise crease brush I took the purple color in the crease and the outer V. I also took 
this color under the lower lash line with a smudger brush. 

5, The light skin toned color was for my brow bone.

6. I used 'L'Oreal' carbon black liquid eyeliner for my upper lash line

7. For my upper and lower lashes I used 'Jordana Lash Blast'

                  I used 4 colors from my ELF 85 piece 'Complete the look' palette.

This look is so pretty and great for every day! The 'Complete the look' palette has beautiful colors with a great color pay off. I haven't come across a color I haven't liked. You can create so many great looks with this palette alone! I definitely recommend it! I did de-pot the 'Complete the look' palette because it is a little bulky and hard to travel with or store. 
This is what the palette looks like when you receive it! It's only $20!!

No comments:

Post a Comment