Sunday, August 3, 2014

Cotton Candy

Instructions step-by-step for Cotton Candy look...

1. I started with 'Nyx' Milk as a base all over the eye lid and up to the brow bone. I put in under the eye as well. If you are going for a brighter look and want the colors to pop, it is a great idea to start out with a white base. 

2. I used the gold from the 'Wet N Wild' trio 'I Got Good Jeans' for the inner corner and on the lid. 

3. I used the teal from the 'OFRA' palette I showed in the previous blog post. I put the teal in the crease, outlined the gold, and smudged a little under the eye. Each color used, I would start a little further outward and outline the previous color, making a V-shape ('outer V') to the eye. 

4. 'OFRA' also has a pink shadow that I used for the outer color. I blended the pink to the outer edge of the teal color and above the crease. 

5. For the brow bone I used foxy from the 'Urban Decay: Naked 2' palette. Foxy is just a skin toned that is used as an eye shadow. This gives your eyes a highlight and kind of evens out your skin tone. 

6. For the water line I actually used a pink lip liner from 'Wet n Wild.' Not sure if you are supposed to use lip liner on your eyes, but I did it any ways and it works great! 

7. I used 'L'Oreal' Carbon Black liquid eyeliner for the upper lash line, making a point outside the lash line, giving your eye a longer look.

8. On both upper and lower lashes I used 'Jordana' Lash Blast.

Let me know if you have any questions or have any requests!


No comments:

Post a Comment