Thursday, August 7, 2014

Wet N Wild

step-by-step to get this look
 I used 2 'Wet n Wild' palettes 

1. I started with 'NYX' Milk. I start with a white base so the pink and gold really pop!

2. The first eye shadow I used was the gold color from the 'Wet N Wild' Trio called 'I got Good Jeans'. I placed the gold in the center of the lid.

3. The pink from the 'Spoiled Brat' Trio went around the gold and into the crease. I also put that under they eye. 

4. I took the silver from the 'Spoiled Brat' Trio and place it in the corner of my eye

5. Used the dark blue from the 'I Got Good Jeans' Trio and put that in the outer V and also under the eye in the outer 3rd. 

6. I used 'Rimmel' Scandaleyes waterproof Kohl pencil for the water line. 

7. 'L'Oreal' carbon black eyeliner for the upper lash line. 

8. 'Jordana Lash Blast" for the upper and lower lashes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment