Sunday, August 3, 2014

GOLD AND TEAL

Hi there! Here is a step-by-step look at how this look was done...

1. I started with a 'Wet n Wild' cream eye shadow on the outer 2/3 of the lid and blended it out. 

  This cream isn't the best. If you look closely at the picture you can see that 
it has already started creasing and I only had it on for about 20 min.

2. One of 'OFRA' Cosmetics palette has a black eye shadow that I used over the cream and into the crease.  

This is the palette I used! I Love It! I will do a full review with these 
swatches later. 

3. I put 'Nyx' Milk on the inner corner of my eyes on top and bottom. 

Love! Easy to blend. Easy to apply. Long lasting.

4. The 'Wet n Wild,' 'I Got Good Jeans,' trio I used has the gold I placed as the inner 1/3 shadow. The 'Nyx' Milk I used in step 3 was the base for this gold color.  

    It's hard to find good shadows that aren't so dang expensive, but I cant say 
   enough about these 'Wet n Wild' trios!! They are amazing! The colors are easy to 
blend and come out to be beautiful! Plus they are only $3.99!!

5. 'Nyx' Milk was applied to the outside corner of my eyes (right outside the black shadow) as a base for the teal color from the 'OFRA' palette. 

6. I took the teal color from the 'OFRA' palette and blended it around the black shadow. 

7. I used the 'L.A. Color' eyeliner in lime green as my water line color. 

Love this eyeliner! Goes on so smooth and is only $1.99.

8. I used 'L'Oreal' carbon black eyeliner (felt tip) for my upper lash line.

My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner... Stays on all day and so easy to apply!

9. I used my favorite mascara 'Jordana Lash Blast' on both upper and lower lashes. 

Best mascara and only $3.99 at Walgreens...

    As I'm sure you can tell, I am all about bargain shopping, but I also want the best possible product. I don't usually buy a product that isn't worth spending money on. 
    I love trying new things and I will keep posting something new every week. BUT PLEASE... if you want a certain look or specific colors for a look, comment any details and I will do my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment