Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Everyday look!

This look is so simple! Its great for an everyday look and it all 
comes from the 'OFRA' palette.




1. I used color #4 all over the lid and in the crease. In my opinion, this color is so beautiful, the picture doesn't do it justice! It has big chunks of glitter in it and if you put it on with your finger it really packs it on! 
2. I used color #10 for the outter V and a little in the crease. I also pulled this color all the way under my eye.
3. Used color #6 on the brow bone. I usually don't use colors with a satin finish for the brow bone, but I didn't want to stray from this palette for this look. (I normally use a matte color for the brow). 
4. L'Oreal carbon black liquid eyeliner. . . like always. :) 
5. Jordana Lash blast for the upper and lower lashes.

I loved the way this look turned out! Its fun and simple enough to do day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment